BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Technical Discussions > Other tech issues

Other tech issues For all other technical issues. Think frame, suspension, steering, brakes, etc

Old 09-19-2013, 06:08 PM

Default ATTN: Yerf Dog BDX S2 owners [UPDATED]

I made a call into BD this afternoon, in hopes of locating one of their BDX S2 front lift kits for the Junkyard Dog, only to find out that they have been discontinued. When I asked about just the shock itself, I was informed that their supply was dry, and that it would take many orders to drum up more of those same shocks, as they were made in China. This concerns me for two reasons, the one company that offered a bolt in kit, is now left with the stage 1 shock, which is the same length as stock, and softer, so you might lose ride height. The second reason, is that all owners that purchased the S2 kit, will not be able to replace one of their shocks, should something happen to it.

Not really my place, but I don't really like the idea of not having options, especially for our members who don't want to chop and weld mounts, but want to bolt in an upgrade and ride.

'04 Dazon Raider 150 'modded'

Last edited by Masteryota; 01-08-2014 at 06:21 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:20 PM

Stumbled upon a thread elsewhere where someone mentioned this kit, and it appears they are available again. The pics are a little misleading, but at least there is an option available. The bad part, the price has gone up to $135 for the set. Still not a terrible price, considering the other options.

'04 Dazon Raider 150 'modded'