BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Site News and Suggestions > BuggyMasters Contests

BuggyMasters Contests Where you can win stuff for your buggy or go kart!

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Administrator

Default Contest Number 1 PRIZE: UNI FILTER! Ends 8/31/2009

Ok guys, here is the first of the BuggyMasters contests. Since it is the middle of the month of August, this one will be short and sweet. Contest ends on August 31st, 2009 at Midnight!

The Prize: A UNI air filter with tubing and coupler! This was custom made for a Helix but will work on Carbide and should work on any GY6 powered buggy!

Here's what you have to do:

When people sign up to the forum, there is a line that they can optionally fill in to say who it was that referred them to the forum. When someone fills out that line, the member that they say referred them gets a referral. The forum will allow me to tally up those referrals and show me how many referrals each member received during any period of time.

At midnight on August 31st, 2009 I will run the report to show me who had the most referrals between August 13th and August 31st, 2009.

The member with the most number of referrals will win the UNI, shipping included!

REMEMBER....WHEN THE PERSON SIGNS UP TO THE FORUM, THEY NEED TO PUT YOUR USERNAME IN THE REFERRER FIELD!!!! That is how you get credit for the referral! It is below the area with the image verification text (funny looking letters that you have to type to verify that you are a person). Same screen where they enter their email address.

ALSO, THE NEW MEMBER WILL NEED TO RESPOND TO THE SIGN UP EMAIL SENT TO THEM DURING REGISTRATION. IF THEY DON'T DO THAT, YOU WON'T GET CREDIT FOR THE REFERRAL!

ONLY AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS OF THE U.S.A!!!!!

Ok guys. Get em' in!!!

P.S. - Myself and BuggyMastersJr are not eligible for the contests.

P.S. MULTIPLE REGISTRATIONS FROM THE SAME USER / IP Address DO NOT COUNT! The system will also show me when someone signs up with multiple names from the same computer. So...if you are logging out, getting a new generic email address, and then logging back in with the new one just for the sake of gaining referrals, those will not count.

Closed Thread