BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Site News and Suggestions > BuggyMasters Contests

BuggyMasters Contests Where you can win stuff for your buggy or go kart!

View Poll Results: Which picture do you like the best?
Entry 1 0 0%
Entry 2 0 0%
Entry 3 3 14.29%
Entry 4 7 33.33%
Entry 5 0 0%
Entry 6 0 0%
Entry 7 3 14.29%
Entry 8 5 23.81%
Entry 9 0 0%
Entry 10 1 4.76%
Entry 11 2 9.52%
Entry 12 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 08:33 PM
Administrator

Default Contest Number 5 Voting Thread - VOTE NOW!

Ok guys, here are your candidates. There were a total of 12 pictures submitted for the contest. I am going to allow all 12 of them! Review the pics below and pic the one you like the best. The person with the most votes this coming Friday 12/23/2011 at or around 11:59 P.M. will get the $50 store credit from www.sycpowersports.com

Our first entry comes from jetasen74 Showing off his unique Yerf 3202. Love the mud flaps! Great job!

Entry Number 1:

Our second entry comes again from jetasen74 showing off his yerf. Another great mod with the side rails:

Entry Number 2:

Our third entry comes from EJ Mac showing off his Polaris powered buggy. Building an awesome machine like this is on my bucket list. Nice job man!

Entry Number 3:

Our fourth entry comes from ckau showing the results of proper mudding techniques. Awesome job man putting that thing to use!

Entry Number 4:

Our fifth entry comes again from ckau showing his awesome machine on his equally awesome track. We'll have to ride some time. Killer track man!

Entry Number 5:

Our sixth entry comes from Rarerat and once again this year, he doesn't disappoint with a picture of the might Honda Pilot FL400 flexing it's muscles. Long live the Pilot. Just sweet!

Entry Number 6:

The seventh entry comes again from Rarerat showing off the Pilot again. Seening pics like this makes me regret selling ours. I guess we can't keep them all.

Entry Number 7:

Our eighth entry comes from BuggyMasters veteran, metalstudman1 showing the proper way to put a buggy in the air. Man what a killer shot here. Nice job man!

Entry Number 8:

Our ninth entry comes from x-bird showing proper generation training and one the cleanest Yerf's I've ever seen. Super nice machine you got there and the smile on that girls face is the icing on the cake. Nice job!

Entry Number 9:

Our tenth entry comes from x-bird again with a motion shot of an awesome machine in action. Another proper showing of a buggy being used for what it's intended for. Great pic!

Entry Number 10:

Our eleventh entry is a killer pic from SoapKart showing a proper buggy cleaning method. Man what a great shot! Would love to see vid on this one! Great picture!

Entry Number 11:

Our twelveth and final entry is second pic from SoapKart showing the actual cleaning process that the first pic was headed to. Another great pic showing just what these things are capable of!

Entry Number 12:

That's it guys! Here are your candidates! Get your votes in now and good luck to all that participated!
Old 12-20-2011, 09:54 PM
Administrator

keep the votes coming!
Closed Thread