BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 08-14-2009, 11:30 PM
Administrator

Default Got the 250 running

Well....it took a battery, a few other odds and ends, and cleaning of one of the nastiest carbs ever but I got it fired tonight and took it out for a bit. Actually runs rather well and I really gotta give Coolster credit in the style department cause this thing is a great looking machine. I'll post good pics of it tomorrow now that I have it cleaned up and dressed as the manufacturer intended.....well other than that net which I don't see any purpose for other than cosmetics.

Been a while since I owned a 250 and I really like the power. I GPS'd it in a time trial and it ran just over 45 mph which is par for the last 250 I had and right on spec for what the manufacturer says it should run.

I can't wait to get it on the track attack. I THINK it should set a current record just for the sake of the 250 torque but we'll see. If the weather is good tomorrow, I'll get it on and post the vid once I have it.