BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Go Kart General Discussion

Go Kart General Discussion Forum for general go kart discussion.

Old 05-27-2013, 08:19 PM
Lurker

Default tires and wheels

I have a baja reaction 150cc go kart the rear left wheel the hub completely broke out, were can i get a new wheel from? the tire has on it 22x10-10 on it not sure about the rim itself. I found one on motopartsmax.com for $65 same number on tire but they were calling it an atv tire assembly,but this will fit my kart wont it?It also seems like you get the tire and wheel for that price,on another website the were selling just the tire for $147,does this sound right?
Old 05-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Heavy Contributor

I believe they are atv tires I order mi.e from rockymountainatv.... the rims I'm almost positive they're atv. Or you can call this #915-820-2565... they're merged with baja motor sports they sell stock baja parts no after market....Eddie.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Lurker

Default baja reaction rim and tire size

Iam trying to find out just what are the exact wheel size for the rear wheels on the baja reaction 150 gokart,the tires are 22x10-10,but what are the measurements for the rims?having trouble trying to find replacements,not sure iam measuring them right.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:25 PM

Are you looking for physical size or wheel lug sizes?

Pysical measurements are a no brainer, you know you have 10" wheels from the tire size, and the width can be measured from bead to bead with a measuring tape.

Wheel lug diameter gets a bit trickier, you may need a metric ruler as well. Is it 4 or 5 lug? 4 lug you measure from the center of one stud to the center of the opposite stud, 5 lug wheels, you do the same, except it won't be the exact opposite stud, but still to the stud on the opposite side of the hub.

Hope this helps, some buggies use ATV wheels, while others use trailer/golf cart hubs.

'04 Dazon Raider 150 'modded'
Old 06-03-2013, 02:51 PM
Lurker

It has 4 studs,i got these numbers from another post that they were 10inch x8 rim 4studs that measure137mm across from stud to stud can some one with a baja confirm this,does this sound right?

Last edited by chop123; 06-03-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:46 PM

There are some other ATV wheels with the same pattern, below is a link to a wheel size chart if you need to look for replacement wheels from say, an ATV boneyard or a used set elsewhere.

http://www.mud-throwers.com/atv_wheel_chart

'04 Dazon Raider 150 'modded'