BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Technical Discussions > 150cc GY6 and Under Engine Tech

150cc GY6 and Under Engine Tech GY6 and Smaller Technical Discussion Forum

Old 09-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Contributor

Default DEKNI PD24J Carb Air/Fuel Screw

Anyone know where I can get a replacement Air/Fuel Mixture screw for a DEKNI PD24J carb. It appears mine has vibrated out. I thought it was running a little rich. If you happen to have an old PD24J carb laying around, send me a PM and let me know what you want for it. Thanks for the help.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Super Moderator

I don't know if this helps but I found out most of the smaller carbs use virtually the same fuel/air mix screw(I kept loosing them in a clone &TEC 6.5)see if you can find an old clone,Tecumseh or briggs carb and get the screw.Did yours have a spring in the hole then the screw?I put one on mine and quit losing the screw!!
Old 09-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Contributor

metalstudman1 thanks for the reply. I looked over all the parts bikes I have around and didn't find one that matched. I found a rebuild kit for the carb on ebay that included the screw. Mine did not have the spring on it but the rebuild kit comes with one so hopefully I will not have the problem again.

Thanks again;