BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Classifieds > Buggies For Sale / Wanted

Buggies For Sale / Wanted Forum for Selling Buggies, Big and Small

Old 06-13-2016, 10:41 AM
Lurker

Default 2 Kinroad 150 buggies 4000

I have a pair of kinroad(falcon, jaguar, etc) buggies for sale. They are less then 1 yr old and one has 150 miles and other has right at 200 miles. These have lots of upgrades and excellent shape. They have full LED light bars on top, led front lights and tail lights. They have the yellow spring in the clutch, 12g rollers, upgrades plug and coil and the upgraded comp box. These have uni filters and complete set of jets. Also both have matching custom exhaust made by Jerseydevil from this site. These have plenty on power for climbing trails ect. I have most stock parts that will go also. Everything was done correctly and with good parts. We are moving to a 4 seat razor so need to get these out of the garage first. Really looking to sell as a set. With all the mods I have an easy 5000 in the pair but willing to sell for 4000. Located in Arcanum Ohio. You can text 937459731six and I will get back. I have a Tom of pictures as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (19.3 KB, 40 views)
Old 06-18-2016, 09:58 PM
Lurker

Make an offer. Looking to make these move.