BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 03-16-2014, 06:30 PM
Lurker

Default 2010 hh gts 150

YAY for me. Been wanting a HammerHead for quite some time. I previously bought a Kazuma go kart thinking it would do good, BOY was I wrong. Now don't get me wrong after several modifications it turned out to be a decent buggy but still nowhere compares to the name brand products on the market. I finally got my hands on a 2010 HH GTS 150 and after some mods on it (which was less than 200 bucks) it is a GREAT buggy and I am pleased with it. Still need to get a tach and a new CDI without the rev limiter, but those are cheap as well. I am glad my buddy got me into this sport as they are quite fun and a lot cheaper than other hobbies out there.
Old 03-16-2014, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAPER View Post
I am glad my buddy got me into this sport as they are quite fun and a lot cheaper than other hobbies out there.
You are telling me, I thought bikes were cheap, but the two I have would bankrupt me if I did all the stuff to them I wanted to. With the buggys, if it ain't cheap, I'll make it. If I can't make, I don't really need it, lol.

Good to hear you got yourself a good buggy. As always, you can never go wrong starting with a solid frame to build off of.

'04 Dazon Raider 150 'modded'
Old 03-16-2014, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAPER View Post
YAY for me. Been wanting a HammerHead for quite some time. I previously bought a Kazuma go kart thinking it would do good, BOY was I wrong. Now don't get me wrong after several modifications it turned out to be a decent buggy but still nowhere compares to the name brand products on the market. I finally got my hands on a 2010 HH GTS 150 and after some mods on it (which was less than 200 bucks) it is a GREAT buggy and I am pleased with it. Still need to get a tach and a new CDI without the rev limiter, but those are cheap as well. I am glad my buddy got me into this sport as they are quite fun and a lot cheaper than other hobbies out there.
Good to hear. Now it is time for spring riding
Old 03-19-2014, 05:24 PM
Lurker

Now if you could just learn to drive the thing! LOL... Just kidding bud. Lets RIDE
155 kit, Hoca head, 10gr rollers, 2000RPM torque spring, 1500RPM clutch springs, 13/40 final drive gearing, 39T sprocket, performance coil & CDI, preformance intake & exhaust, A12 cam, uni filter, cheap ebay analog scooter tach, 30mm pumper....