Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 57
on a buggy buying tear - BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum
BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 05-04-2017, 07:44 PM

Default on a buggy buying tear

so that past week I've been searching and looking at other buggies. Monday I come home with a monster.

I have to say that this thing is a absolute pig! but I knew that when I was going to go buy it. The engine side frame work I am not a fan of at all. Kinda a poor design in my eyes. I picked it up for $125 bucks, and the blade single seater got a ton of good parts from it.

So today looking around again. Just for giggles and found a old hammerhead. Went and picked that up for $100 bucks. Long and behold I didn't know it has the aluminum mag wheels!!! So the blade will now be getting those.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:49 PM
Contributor

Great price on both of your finds.
2015 Hammerhead GTS 250-SOLD
2008 Kazuma Coyote 150-SOLD
Old 05-04-2017, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILWS6 View Post
Great price on both of your finds.
yeah I sure thought so

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.
Old 05-04-2017, 09:22 PM

What's that smell?

Is that a 2 stroke in that beast?

Yeah buddy.... i see a conversion in your future. Sled engine
My Yerban assault vehicle: 2.2mm stroker crank, 62mm Nikasil cyl, Taida large vavle head, American made valve springs, ported intake manifold, TM 28mm carb, stock CDI, Bando coil, TK exhaust, stock CVT except for the 14g sliders, 13/40 internal gears, 16T drive, 31T axle sprocket, 22" rear tires, and ONE BIG POTATO CANNON mounted on top..........
Old 05-05-2017, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlint89 View Post
What's that smell?

Is that a 2 stroke in that beast?

Yeah buddy.... i see a conversion in your future. Sled engine
lol, I still haven't even finished my single hammerhead. I already stripped the parts off the yellow one that I wanted. So the blade has a single sprocket now, 4 new wheel hubs all the way around with new studs and hardware, and I swapped out the axle bearing carriers. That alone paid for itself and then some. The blade feels smoother pushing around because one of the axle bearings was frozen. Now that I got this hammerhead with aluminum wheels that will be getting swapped over to the blade. Plan now is to sell the yellow one, and keep the 2 seater hammerhead just for steel and parts. For $100 bucks I would have spent 4 times that just for the steel.

Old 05-05-2017, 02:37 PM

I forgot the hammerhead came with a brand new tire mounted on a rim. Also came with a old battery then I can turn into autozone for store credit. Just wet sanded and clean the polished wheels they are going to look good on the blade. I put air in all the tires last night, and they all hold air so good to go to swap all them over.

Old 05-06-2017, 02:50 PM
Power User

yep, you are now definitely "THAT GUY" of the neighborhood.
Old 05-06-2017, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-bird View Post
yep, you are now definitely "THAT GUY" of the neighborhood.
Lmfaoooo

Old 05-28-2017, 07:38 PM

well did really well on the roketa. Sold today made a good profit, and got a ton of parts from it that I needed. Already buying another buggy tomorrow morning its a surprise.