BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 10-07-2011, 07:56 AM
Lurker

Default need some help

ok i picked up a manco (american sport works) deuce with the 12hp motor..it was in boxes of parts when i got it.. the problem im having is i have located most all the pieces and parts needed to put it all back together but im missing 2 identical pieces and cant even find a picture anywhere as to what they even look like.. the parts im missing is the pieces that go on each side of the case it has 6 bolt hole in a circualr patern and a big hole in center that axle shaft slides thru.. and pictures of what these are would be great i have the parts breakdown list from factory but these arnt show in the diagrams thank you
Old 10-07-2011, 10:35 AM
Supporting Vendor

Send us a pic of the buggy showing where these parts go, this may help determine what you need.

TOM
Old 10-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Lurker

i must not be smart enough i cant figure out how to post pictures on here..i click insert image and nothing happens most of the ones ive done has a drop down to browse youre files to get pictures from.. so i need a lil guidance or just a direct email and i can send picture that way
Old 10-07-2011, 01:35 PM
Lurker

we will try this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gearbox.jpg (93.4 KB, 8 views)
Old 10-07-2011, 01:37 PM
Lurker

ok that was pic of the side of the diff or gear box wich ever you prefeer both sides are identical so i was hoping some one had same machine as i do so i could get pictures of what the flanges that go here or what ever they are look like or where i can get a set of them thank you.. there is 6 bolt holes that attach it to the side of gear box then the axle shaft slides into the center hole

Last edited by xjtrey; 10-07-2011 at 01:40 PM. Reason: ad more descrition
Old 10-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Super Moderator

This should be your parts list- Manco #618. http://www.amsportworks.com/docs/ipl...l_20030127.pdf