BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Go Kart General Discussion

Go Kart General Discussion Forum for general go kart discussion.

Old 06-03-2010, 02:44 AM
Contributor

Default Carbide

Thanks to all for all there input on the different machines. I brought home the Carbide late last night with no trailer lights.(OHHHH shame) Am happy. Spent all afternoon checking it out. Really surprised on what I found. All minor stuff and I am really happy with the machine so far. Don't want to bore any body but I will tell you of some of the things I found on a brand new machine(if anybody is interested) Thanks again guys and girls
Old 06-03-2010, 02:54 PM
Contributor

they are good machines, just do a good pre trip and post trip inspection
Old 06-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Contributor

Just finished getting it ready for the trails. All the oil levels were way low, parking brake (and i guess the back brake ) where so fat out of adjustment they didn't work. Too many nuts and bolts loose to count. Includeing wheel studs.Chain was way way too tight and the list goes on. But every thing is ok now and it gave me a chance to have a good look at the mechanics of the machine which is good. Now all I have to do is to do some mods for my creature comfort.Will let you know how the first trail ride goes