BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Go Kart General Discussion

Go Kart General Discussion Forum for general go kart discussion.

Old 11-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Contributor

Smile Thanks too all

Well I think I am going to go with Tom's setting and see how it works and if I am not happy with it I will try Metakstudman's settings. I know it is always safer to be a little loose than tight so you don't burn the valves and that can happen pretty quick. I will torque the head first then set them up. Yea Tom thats the conversion I got too. I am in the middle of converting a trailer to haul the buggy so that is takeing my time right now. I had a basic small trailer given too me so I have to rebuild it to haul the buggy. I was out with my son, grandson and neibour and we got scooped by the cops travelling on the shoulder of the road. They finally let us all go. A story for an other time. So I am going to use the trailer to haul it to the trails to try and stay out of trouble. Oh yea, up here we need insurance and a plate even for the trails. Go figure. Thats in Ontario Canada about an hour north of Toronto. Later