BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Site News and Suggestions > BuggyMasters News

BuggyMasters News Updates and relative site info is posted here.

Old 11-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Administrator

Default Free BuggyMasters.com email addresses

Hey guys. Here's a little something for you to think about. Effective immediately, I will make available for free to any member with over 100 posts in good standing an email address at buggymasters.com.

When you hit your 100 mark, simply send me a PM indicating that you want one and I will set it up for you and PM back to you the POP 3 information to use with your email client. I may be able to do web mail. Just gotta check on it.

Please try to avoid post-whoring to get to the 100 mark.

I will be the sole decision maker on whether or not I'll give you the address. What I DON'T want happening is someone getting the email account and then they start sending spam with it so I'll look at each case per request. Anyone that gets a buggymasters.com address and is found to be using it for spam purposes will have the address removed and will be banned from the forum.

When you get your 100 post mark and have decided you want a buggymasters.com email address, send me a PM.