BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Off Topic and Other Forums > ATV, Dirt bike and UTV Reviews

ATV, Dirt bike and UTV Reviews Reviews for various ATV's, Dirt bikes and UTV's.

Old 06-30-2010, 09:01 PM
Administrator

Default BuggyMasters Review: 2010 Polaris Scrambler 500

I have to say that this was probably my favorite 4 stroke four wheeler drive ATV. They did a redesign for 2010. The earlier ones are the ones that had the two headlights near the handlebars. They kept that design for many years. Allthough the 500cc powerplant with automatic transmission felt the same as previous four stroke scrambler 500's but there are a ton of cosmetic changes and those changes would be considered a con to many.

The ride on these is fantastic. Good plush ride and when you lock it into four wheel drive this thing will pull you anywhere you want to go. The power isn't neck breaking kind of power but in four wheel drive, when you go around a corner, you better hang on.

They also added a larger fuel tank, I believe 4.5 gallons or so, so it will go quite a ways on one tank of gas.

Pros: Very comfortable. Great power. Goes anywhere.

Cons: Some people don't like the new look. No speedometer or tripometer. They actually consider this an entry level machine.

BuggyMasters Overall Rating: 7