BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Technical Discussions > BuggyMasters Track Attack

BuggyMasters Track Attack Recorded times for buggies, karts, and modifications

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 12:23 PM
Administrator

Default Welcome to the BuggyMasters Track Attack

Ok guys, here's the deal. From now forward, every time I get a new machine, or I add a new mod, I will be running it against my track to verify how the machine performs against other machines. This will also tell how well a modification works, or doesn't.

My track consists of 6 turns, 1 jump, and one straigtaway and there are some small whoop-de-doos between turns 5 and 6.

There will be two timing tests for each machine. A total of two laps will be recorded. The first test will be from a standing start. This will be great for seeing how well clutch mods work from a stand still. For the second test, machines will enter the track near turn 6 and the timer will begin when they pass the start/stop mark between turns 4 and 5. I am going to insert a you tube video from when we had the Pilot so you can get a ride along on the track (except in turn 1...awesome opportunity for good photo...).

The first measured lap will be done with Helix1 in total stock form. We will then add the CDI and run it again and see how well it performed. Then will come the carbide, then mini mech warrior mini bike, then KLX etc.

Are you local and do you have a buggy you want to run to test your time? Contact me.

Here is a map of the track:

Closed Thread