BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Classifieds > Buggies For Sale / Wanted

Buggies For Sale / Wanted Forum for Selling Buggies, Big and Small

Old 04-27-2016, 11:34 AM
Lurker

Default 2010 Yamabuggy 400 For Sale, Michigan

I am looking to sell my 2010 Yamabuggy 400 two seater. It has the Yamaha Big Bear clone engine, 5 speed with reverse. Has a brand new carb, battery, and nearly new tires (front's not installed yet). Headlights, brake lights, tail lights, new LED turn signals (not installed yet), and horn. Starts right up and runs great. Yellow. Located in Midland, MI. Asking $3500 or best offer.

I also have a Roketa GK-06 two seater, approximately a 2005 for sale. CN250 Honda clone engine. It also has all the lights, horn, etc. I just put all new seals and gaskets in the engine, milled the head 0.020" and put in new valves and springs. Has aftermarket air filter and re-jetted carb. 18g Dr. Pulley sliders and yellow torque spring plus a new belt. It ran great but the crankcase gasket started leaking so I did the mods while it was apart. Will need a set of tires soon but there is still a little tread left on them. Red but faded. Someone before me partially repainted it. Asking $1500 or best offer. Still in the process of re-installing the engine right now.

I could probably deliver within a couple hours of Midland (48640) for a fee if needed. I am selling these to buy a Suzuki Samurai so the whole family can ride together. Would entertain trade offers of a Samurai as long is it is not rusted out or a project.

Thanks,
Patrick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1107.jpg (96.4 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1103.jpg (95.7 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1105.jpg (96.2 KB, 51 views)
Old 05-13-2016, 01:37 PM
Lurker

The Roketa Gk-06 is back up and running now. The mods really helped both the low end power and top speed. I hope to get some pics up this weekend.
Old 05-17-2016, 10:53 AM
Lurker

The yamabuggy has sold.

Thanks.
Old 05-20-2016, 09:50 AM
Lurker

The Roketa has sold