BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > Off Topic and Other Forums > Clubs, Riding Events, Regional Info

Clubs, Riding Events, Regional Info Forum for Buggy Clubs, Organized Riding Events etc...

Old 07-18-2016, 12:23 PM
Contributor

Cool Questions for the Old Farts .

When I first discovered the computer and the Buggy disease a few years back one of the first sites I discovered was , I think Buggynutz.com , into Tomberin Crossfires , thinking Kruze Kontrol ? Also N.E.M.B.A. Seems like they evaporated shortly if not right when I found them . Question is were they in N.Y. State , didn't they run a camp/riding park , and does anybody know of any riding areas in the western portion of N.Y. besides K.B.Moto , be it Club, or Pay for day park ?
MANCO SILVER FOX. Sold
2009 POLARIS 500 HO SPORTSMAN 4X4
2002 POLARIS 500 HO SPORTSMAN 4X4
2000 POLARIS MAGNUM 2X4
HALF A DOZEN CHEVY 4X4's
NEED-MO-BUGGY
Old 07-18-2016, 02:25 PM
Power User

Kruze was very active in the buggy world, was right on the nY/pA border, hosted get togethers on his property. He ended up selling off all his stuff and NEMBA pretty mcuh evaporated with him getting out of it.
Old 07-18-2016, 04:02 PM
Contributor

Cool

Thanks X-bird , thought maybe I had my facts mixed up , like I said , was about four years ago , ran across that stuff , and was gone literally the next day . Just looking for some LEGAL new trails to ride ( nearby ) knowing full well , far and few In between ( In Denial ) been riding the snot out of our local trail system for the last 6 years , might start run'n Illegal ( without the Grandbrats ) As my Son puts it " Consider possible ticket's the price of admission " Been there , done that , not fun . You can see my trail system - Tri County Trail Riders Association .
Google Pendleton Center N.Y. , locate Town Park , and notice S. West to N. East diagonal line , that's it S.W to Rt 62 - N.E to Rt 31 . Old railway right of way with off shoot power line trails , and playgrounds here and there . Up until 3 years ago we had just as many miles of trails due east of the center , but privately owned and the club eventually lost the rights to it . All Posted now .
MANCO SILVER FOX. Sold
2000 POLARIS MAGNUM 2X4
HALF A DOZEN CHEVY 4X4's
NEED-MO-BUGGY
Old 07-20-2016, 04:16 PM
Heavy Contributor

If your wanting info on riding in the northeast area or the lowdown on the NEMBA group contact Tom over at https://www.knmparts.com/main.sc
He would be the guy in the know. Tell him Charlie sent ya
Old 07-20-2016, 04:56 PM
Contributor

Cool

10/4 , Roger on that , Thanks , will do . But I'm dream'n / wishful thinking . Looking for something within like 50 miles of me . I'm in the extreme western corner of the state . We're loaded with dealerships , ATV's in every other driveway , yet only one legal Trail system within 100 miles . We have our local ( Trespassing ) spots here and there , but the heat's been on last couple of years , and been leaving them be . I'm not timid when it comes to trail search , I spot somebody with a loaded trailer and The Interrogation Begins ! ..... WHERE YOU RIDE'N ?
MANCO SILVER FOX. Sold
2000 POLARIS MAGNUM 2X4
HALF A DOZEN CHEVY 4X4's
NEED-MO-BUGGY