BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > ATV Dirt Bike and UTV Forums > Side by Side Forum

Side by Side Forum Forum for Side by Sides

Old 01-01-2011, 05:19 PM
Administrator

Default The new Polaris RZR 900

Man..Polaris decided to answer Can-Am's big bad Commander 1000 with an ass hauler of their own. They took the 850cc engine out of the four wheeler and stuck it in a new chassis with 88HP! Wide travel with trailing links in the rear. Man what a beast. Unfortunately it's 64 inches wide which puts it off of the want list for many. Super machine for you west coasters in the desert though. They are calling it the Polaris Ranger RZR 900 XP.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rzr900.jpg (77.0 KB, 32 views)
Old 01-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Lite Contributor

Yeah, Ive been drooling over that one for the past day. Looks awesome but defintely an open area buggy.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:48 PM
Lite Contributor

Now if a guy could add some all terrains and a tag, you would have the ultimate "run to the store for some cold ones" vehicle!
Old 11-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Lite Contributor

I went to Land between the Lakes (Murray Kentucky) this past weekend and met up with some folks. There were 5 razr's (4 800CC ones-most were Razr S models and 1 XP900).
There was also 1 Big Red 250 3 wheeler, Kdx220, YZ426, Sportsman 4 wheelers, etc.

Great trails for all kinds of off roaders. The Razr's had no trouble getting through the trails there.

Having said that the Razr's are amazing vehicles-smooth ride and they will climb some
long steep a$$ hills at half throttle. Even a standard razr 800 completely stock made it
up. I drove the 55 hp Razr and it has a ton of power. Comes on in a nice smooth rush.

There are trails that are covered in rocks of various sizes and no clunking or banging from the Razr's.

Check out the trails there if you get the chance.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:43 AM

Default I hear ya!

We have been planning our trips for next year and that area came up, so we will be looking into it. Everywhere we have been this last year we have seen more n more of the razr's, what a machine! but i cant seem to convince my wife and daughter we should raid the college fund for one!!! lol
Old 11-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Lite Contributor

My Buddy might sell his Razr S 800. he has doors for it and other stuff as well.
Its in great condition and hauls a$$.

Yeah they are not a cheap "toy"