BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

Go Back   BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum > General Mini Buggy and Go Kart Forums > Mini Buggy General Discussion

Mini Buggy General Discussion General Discussion forum for Mini Buggies. (American Sportworks, HammerHead, Carter, etc)

Old 06-15-2010, 06:14 PM
Contributor

Default Yerf Dog Head light upgrade

Just thought I would throw this out there. The second Honda Odyssey I just bought had a set of off road lights mounted on the top of the roll bar.

The first thing I did when I got home with it was pull them off as to me they looked like Mickey Mouse ears. My daughter said she wanted them for her Yerf, so I mounted them up on hers and they actually look pretty good. At first I had these hooked up with her stock lights on the roll bar but the buggy didn't have really enough juice to light all 4 lights very bright, so I pulled the factory lights off and just left the new lights on. We went out last night after dark for a short ride and they lit up the ground pretty good.

Old 06-15-2010, 06:24 PM
Heavy Contributor

have you looked at the bulbs to see what they are?
30mm cv pumper carb
uni filter no rev cdi
polaris xlt snowmobile shocks for front
w/550 magnum springs & blaster fronts on rear
and another buggy built working on mods gk-13
white spring 17 gram sliders so far
Old 06-15-2010, 10:06 PM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by olderthan View Post
have you looked at the bulbs to see what they are?
You know I never did, I assume they were just some very cheep off road lights. They are fairly bright on her Yerf, but not nearly as bright as they were on my Odyssey, because they were wired straight to the battery on it.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:48 PM
Super Moderator

Nice knarly looking lamps---- How is it you keep that Yerfdog SO CLEAN!!!!! doesn't it ever rain there?and how does your daughter resist the urge to dive in the middle of a mudhole.It didn't even look dirty when it was snowing.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:39 PM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalstudman1 View Post
Nice knarly looking lamps---- How is it you keep that Yerfdog SO CLEAN!!!!! doesn't it ever rain there?and how does your daughter resist the urge to dive in the middle of a mudhole.It didn't even look dirty when it was snowing.

Thanks, No, unfortunately we don't get much rain around here, but it just so happened she just finished washing it before taking these pics. That was the one and only snow storm we had last winter.